CrossFit Southpaw is a world class fitness facility serving the local towns of Blaine, Mounds View, Roseville, and White Bear Lake
CrossFit Southpaw is a housed in 5200 square feet of beautiful space – complete with state-of-the-art equipment, a children’s area, a brand new shower, two bathrooms, heat/air-conditioning, an in house Physical Therapist, and more parking than we could possibly use just steps outside the front door.
The aesthetic is made complete with high ceilings, windows for natural sunlight, a big bay garage door, and a wide-open space to workout with your friends. Convieniently located right next to the Mermaid in Mounds View, we are centrally located with easy right-off-the-highway access from 35W and County Highway 10. Whether you are looking to get in shape in our engaging group classes or through individualized personal training, we invite you to come in for a free trial!
A little more about us:
- We offer over 35 class options each week including:
- CrossFit – fun, engaging, and effective group classes
- Open Gym Time – any time the gym is open
- Free Trial Class for those who have never done CrossFit or worked out before
- Olympic Weightlifting Classes – a specialty class that focuses on building technical prowess in the Olympic lifts
- Personal Training Sessions
- On-Boarding – working one-on-one with a coach to learn the basic fundamentals of CrossFit until you feel ready to join our group classes!
- Over 5200 square feet
- Brand New Equipment
- Retail Area – Apparel, Supplements, and Workout gear
- Our staff is made up of highly experienced and qualified coaches who hold a variety of certifications that make us the most diverse gym in the area.
- We have a children’s area with plenty of toys, games, Netflix, and other activities to help keep your child entertained while you workout.
Questions? Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’d be happy to answer them.
Get Started Now!
Schedule Your Free Trial or Free Consult Today!